Found 1 Businesses for Banks in Kawardha

Looking for Banks in Kawardha?
Get Businesses to call you

Send Enquiry

Related question on Jawaab

What are the documents that I need to submit in order to claim Motor Insurance?

Khushi Nayak, Bhilai
In general, the following documents are to be submitted in order to claim motor insurance:
1. A properly filled up insurance claim form
2. A copy of vehicle registration certificate.
3. An original loss estimate
4. The invoice of vehicle repair and the
5. Payment receipt

In the scenario that you opt for the cashless service, then only an invoice copy needs to be submitted along with an FIR if it is necessary.
In the case of theft, the keys need to be submitted along with a non-traceable certificate to be submitted.
See More

You are here:
Boost your Business with QuickSearch
Get it on Google Play
Discover a Business | Chat with it | Find Deals